Sunday, August 16, 2009

Stand


Can you shine any louder
Than my heart beats down
A masochistic man
In a crooked town
Forward smiles dig so deep
Falling on your head you begin to weep
You deserve much more
Than they followed through
As your pessimistic screams
Shine down on you
Bottle neck
Bottomless pit
There was no exit
Once you consumed it
You’re savvy with your evil ways
Timed to the second
You manipulate the haze
How soon will life
Finish with you
Swallow you hole
After it splits you into
Bottle neck
Bottomless pit
There was no exit
Once you consumed it
I’ve never become
A shadow you’ll see
Because I’m standing on your hopes
And suffocating your dreams

Now you know
Evil is not meant to be dealt

Eaten or swallowed
Seen or felt

I will hug the wishes
Of those that suffered at your hand
I will burn your ashes
So purity can bravely stand

again

No comments:

Post a Comment