Thursday, June 18, 2009



I'm trapped in my stance
With the blue skies closing in
The green grass at my feet
No evidence of where I've been
Trees tempt to bend to bare my fall
As I've been collecting storm clouds daunting and small
I have yet to release the fury inside
Which mounts each moment like a roaring tide
I must acknowledge these hasty raindrops of sorrow
That I have no control of my yet seen tomorrow

And then the dandelion shrieks a cry
As trees release a saving sigh,
"Tomorrow is now in the next moment I sing"
I care nothing about of what tomorrow may bring"

I gasp to say, "But what if tomorrow your song runs dry
And all you have loved has gone and died?"

"Oh silly human with your mind so askew
To live is to love all the melodies, true and blue!"

With this I now know:
To live is to feel all the pain, hope and sorrow
Now I can rest knowing it's possible to love tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment