Wednesday, May 6, 2009

No Reason to Hide

I am mourned by the sun
When I hide in my shell
Without me to reflect his brilliance
I am left uninspired, unearthed
Too lonely to dwell
He sends out the wind
To tempt my spirit
Its' whisper is soft
Wake flows in me
As I raise a smile of thought

"I should not hide behind the fear
of the nothings of tomorrow
for the somethings of the day
will then be nothing.  For the sun to be so
brilliant in speech, he needs me to
echo his beauty!"

If there is no brilliance from me
The sun would reflect only
Shadows that I back up to
Or stare down upon

Therefore, I need to shine brighter
Than the sun
So I do not overshadow
Any prospective breath from this Earth
This will allow everything to shine
In its' own time

So for today
I step into my light
And into this brilliance
We call life

No comments:

Post a Comment