Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"Eternally Terminal-Almost" just a beginning!

I felt hopeless, hopeless and helpless as I use the tree to keep me from falling into myself.  My mind is entangled with dreams and defeats posing threats to each breath that I try to create for relief.  My eyes bleed a radiating heat of loss.  A pulsating nerve seems to take over all controls of my self as it surges down my left arm.  I am not sure if it is screaming to stay alive or slowly dying from the antics that have left me thoughtless.  A small part of my soul smiles, ironically. It seems that this strange circumstance that had occurred moments before, was a slap to my reality.  It was something to awaken me before my soul is labeled eternally terminal.
I realize that the first thought that is born immediately after a near tragedy will either leave internal life threatening scars on my soul or can be used to lift one.  I fight the urge to think or feel emotion about what has just happened for I know that whatever I register within my mind will permanently mold me.  
My knees lose their strength and my feet fight to stay planted as my back slides down the smooth skin of the eucalyptus tree that has been my crutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment